http://itext.svn.sf.net/viewvc/itext/trunk/src/core/com/lowagie/text/pdf/PdfReader.java?view=markup&pathrev=3721#l_2645

> Hope that helps.
>
> Michael

And that's what happens when you maintain your own branch of iText and do your
research there.

Given the research by m...@wir-sind-cool.org, and Bruno's patch, I'd say this is
taken care of.

I really haven't dug into the whole 'xref partial' aspect of PdfReader as yet.
Looks like I need to get into it sooner rather than later.

--Mark Storer