On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 19:54:46 +0200, 1T3XT info wrote:

> Michael Schierl wrote:
>> Thanks for your quick fix.
>
> In SVN, I added a toString() for the imported link objects.
>
>> Unfortunately it still does not work for the original PDF (which is a bit
>> too large to attach it here). I managed to build a smaller PDF that shows
>> the same behaviour, this time when requesting the links for page 4. This
>> causes the same error as the one before, but the error remains in latest
>> SVN (3865) as well.
>
> I tried the example, see attachment.
>
> In other words: I can't reproduce the problem with your new file.

I'm sorry for stealing your time, I should have checked my original test
case again. In fact, it does not work with the original test case. For some
reason, JPdf Tweak also calls

                r.removeUnusedObjects();
                r.shuffleSubsetNames();

after the r.consolidateNamedDestinations();
(I think I added this to avoid problems in case there were more files to be
merged with different font subsets of the same name.)

I just changed the order, to call consolidateNamedDestinations() after the
two others, and it "fixed" the problem, all files could be converted fine
now. So, the real bug must be hidden in one of these two methods :(

Regards,

Michael