From: "Hugo Flambó" <hfla...@gmail.com>
To: "Post all your questions about iText here"
<itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 3:17 PM
Subject: Re: [iText-questions] CMYKColor on iText bug? PHOTOSHOP says it
isadifferent color!

Hi Markus thanks for de reply,

Can you be more specific please... what is meant to do? Convert the
values from CMYK to RGB?
I think CMYK values move from CMYKColor(0,0,0,0) till
CMYKColor(100,100,100,100) or with floats CMYKColor(0.0, 0.0, 0.0,
0.0) till CMYKColor(1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0) instead class color that uses
the default as RGB Color(0, 0, 0) till Color(255, 255, 255)

Did you have done something similar?

Thanks in advance.

BR

 Hugo