Op 22/12/2010 6:35, Youssef Nokta schreef:
Hello, I have only been using iText for a few weeks. I am able to extract data from PDF forms and create an XML file successfully. I am now wanting to do the reverse and pre-fill forms using these same XML files. I am not able to pre-fill reliably, though. Below is the XML, followed by my code...Please suggest if I am taking the right approach here, and if you see anything that is blatantly wrong. Thanks! The code executes without error, but the fom is blank when I open it.
I only had a quick look at your code, long enough to see that you didn't use the method that is demonstrated on page 275 of the Second Edition of "iText in Action".

By the way: please subscribe to the mailing list. Not subscribing means you're mail can get lost in the huge load of SPAM we're receiving. It can also mean you don't receive useful answers. It certainly means you're giving us administrative work we prefer to avoid.