Op 22/12/2010 20:58, Youssef Nokta schreef:
Thank you for responding. I have subscribed to the mailing list now. I just orderd the book from Amazon so it should be here in a couple of days. Is page 275 referring the examples described in chapter 8? Thanks.
Yes: http://1t3xt.be/?116

There's a known issue with fillXfaForm and some XFA forms
that was solved either in the most recent iText version, or
in the version in the SVN repository (I don't remember if
the fix was already released or not).