ok, but the table it's added to the first ColumnText all in one go when it is
compleatly loaded (ct.addElement(t)), and then starts the ColumnText loop
that tries to flash the entire table, doasn't manage to and split it across
n° pages. In this case I would have to say to the ColumnText to try to flash
one table row at a time.
I saw the example in the book using the simulation mode (status=ct.go(true))
but that example reads lines from a txt flie, one at a time.
I need to mantaint a tabular structure. one PdfPTable per row? my good!

and after that....is it always valid to detect the note from the table with
the generic tag? becouse unless the page hasn' been fleshed on the page with
ct.go(), the onGenerTag() method seems to be unable to detect any note.
would it works the same in the simulation mode?

tanck you again