Op 4/01/2011 15:43, va schreef:
> I need to mantaint a tabular structure. one PdfPTable per row? my good!
Not necessarily: I overlooked the fact that you were using a PdfPTable.
Why don't you add the table row per row using writeSelectedRows.
Use a ColumnText object for the notes (all in simulation mode,
just to detect the necessary height). As soon as there's no more room
for another row, write the notes for real, then go to the next page for
more rows.