Hi

On 3/04/2011 14:18, momom...@sina.com wrote:
Hello,

I am developing an application with a JTextpane. I want to save all the content( including text and image so far) in the JTextpane to a pdf file by using iText.

Is there a way that I can save all these objects in the df file in one go? I mean, I know how to save text and image respectively, but do I have to first, figure out wether the object is a image or text; Second, save them respectively?

If so, how can I figure out what the object is? Image or text?
This all depends on what is written in the JTextPane.I believe you would have to convert the content of the JTextPane to iText's pdf objects.

Thank you soooooooooo much for help~~~
that's noooooooooooooo problem

yours, Chen

Regards