On 3/04/2011 14:41, 1T3XT BVBA wrote:
Op 3/04/2011 14:18, momom...@sina.com schreef:
Hello,

I am developing an application with a JTextpane. I want to save all the content( including text and image so far) in the JTextpane to a pdf file by using iText.

A JTextPane is a Swing object.
Swing objects can write themselves to a Graphics2D instance.
PdfGraphics2D implements Graphics2D.
Can't you write the JTextPane to a PdfGraphics2D object?
Word! That could indeed be possible. But he would have to get the components that make the visuals of the JTextPane, I think. (Which could be built up with e.g. an html file. )

I think I don't understand the question.
I think you did, or we both don't understand it :)

Greetings
Balder
--
@redlabbe <http://twitter.com/redlabbe>