Hi, I am using itextsharp to read a bunch of PDF files and put them together
into a single PDF document.  This is my code:

iTextSharp.text.Document doc = new
iTextSharp.text.Document(PageSize.LETTER.Rotate(), 0, 0, 0, 0);
iTextSharp.text.pdf.PdfWriter docWriter =
iTextSharp.text.pdf.PdfWriter.GetInstance(doc, new
FileStream(ReportsStoragePath + TempAppend + ReportFileName, FileMode.Create));
// destination doc

iTextSharp.text.pdf.PdfReader reader = new
iTextSharp.text.pdf.PdfReader(ReportsStoragePath + TempAppend + PageListItem);
// source reader

for (int i = 1; i <= reader.NumberOfPages; i++)  {
                                iTextSharp.text.pdf.PdfImportedPage importPage
= docWriter.GetImportedPage(reader, i);
docWriter.DirectContent.AddTemplate(importPage, 0, -1, 1, 0, 0, ReportTopY);}
                 }

The problem I am having is that the annotations from the original documents are
getting lost.  The final document does not contain any annotations from the
original documents.  Is there a way to copy the annotations from one PDF file
to another using itextsharp?  Can anyone one provide some code to do this?

Thanks