On 8/09/2011 0:14, Juan Sola wrote:
> The problem I am having is that the annotations from the original
> documents are getting lost.  The final document does not contain any
> annotations from the original documents.  Is there a way to copy the
> annotations from one PDF file to another using itextsharp?  Can anyone
> one provide some code to do this?
Please go to http://affiliate.manning.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=223_212
Under resources, there's a column entitled "DOWNLOADS".
Download "Sample chapter 6" and read it.
You'll find out why the annotations are getting lost.
You'll discover that you were using the wrong classes.
Once you've read the chapter, you'll know how to solve your problem.

You'll learn that reading documentation isn't a waste of time ;-)