HI ,
I got this exception what are the situation came this exception :

com.lowagie.text.exceptions.IllegalPdfSyntaxException: Unbalanced save/restore
state operators

give me sugetion  how to debug itext code when the have face this type of
exceptions

I searched In but not find suitable answer.

Thanks & Regards Yadagiri Ch
Product Development

[logo_new_emailsign.jpg]

Global R&D Center: Napier Healthcare Solutions (India).Ltd,
3rd & 4th floor, Capella Block, Ascendas, Plot No. 17,
Software Units Layout, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500 081.
Tel : +91 40 33557777, Fax : +91 40 30461844

Disclaimer : This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may
be privileged. If you have received this message by mistake please notify the
sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any
unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. E-mail may contain viruses. Before opening attachments
please check them for viruses and defects. While Napier HealthcareSolutions
India Ltd. (Napier) has put in place checks to minimize the risks, Napier will
not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments
emanating either from within Napier or outside.

<<inline: image001.png>>

<<inline: image002.jpg>>