Hi Anu,

What exactly the problem is? You can't sign the PDF or can't determine the
coordinates of the Rectangle? There is a lot of examples
HERE<http://itextpdf.com/book/examples.php>. I think you just need to use :

appearance.setVisibleSignature(new Rectangle(72, 732, 144, 780), 1,
"first"); //The second parameter is the number of the page.

There is also method to determine the last page in a document like

int page_count = new PdfReader(pdfFileName).getNumberOfPages();

You can determine the size of each page as:

com.itextpdf.text.Rectangle rectangle = new
PdfReader(pdfFileName).getPageSize(pageNumber);

int coorX = new Float(rectangle.getWidth()).intValue();

int coorY = new Float(rectangle.getHeight()).intValue();

Best Regards,

Valentin