Thanks Valentin.

I am able to sign the PDF. The exact problem it providing the coordinates of
the rectangle.
My PDFs are dynamically generated and even if I go to the last page, am not
able to provide the coordinates. One PDF ends almost in the middle of the
page/ another in the end. The rectangle has to be placed accordingly where
the content ends.

Does getPageSize(pageNumber) provide me the coordinates where the contents
end? Or it provides me the page size which is constant for all pages?

Thanks in advance.
Anu