Hello

I am very new to iText and still in the learning mode.  I have downloaded
itextpdf - 5.5.6 jar file in eclipse.  I have the iText api library too to
reference too.

My question is this:

When I try to instantiate the PdfTable like below

PdfTable table = new PdfTable(3);

I receive an error stating there is not a constructor  of    >>    new
PdfTable()

Can someone tell me how to get a reference to this object?

Thank you,
Diane

Diane Haddy
Application Developer
Health Care Information Systems
Phone  (319) 384-9725

[cid:image001.png@01D09222.F04DD380]

University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, S363-CDD
200 Hawkins Drive, Iowa City, IA  52242

Notice: This UI Health Care e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and
may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you
have received the message in error, then delete it.  Thank you.