Hi Alfonso,

I saw the problem with unrecognized OIDs for the different sets of EC
parameter before. Maybe it boils down to defining another OID
assignent.  Could you please post a sample PDF with this type of signature?

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover
Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas Kühne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales