I have problems to build IUP. I can't use the precompiled files because
theirs are dinamically linked against lua5.1.dll, and all the other modules
that i'm using are linked with lua51.dll (includig the luaJIT itself), so i
have a nasty mess with the naming.

Trying to build IUP, hoping to change the link target, but i've stuck with
de first step, build IM, because i followed the general guide, but the
process throw me an error before starts: "Tecmake: error, g++ not found.
Dependencies can not be built".

This is run in a Windows 7 x64 Box, with Windows SDK (VC10 x64) and Cygwin
(with g++ x64) installed, and using the Windows SDK command prompt, under
the following environment:

setenv /64 /release
set PATH=%PATH%;X:\toolkit\artifacts\cygwin\bin
set VC10=C:/windows_sdk
set VC10SDK=%VC10%
set TEC_UNAME=vc10_64

Why Tecmake check for g++ availability, if i'm using VC10?
Is there another solution for this problem: Using LuaJIT, IUP and other
modules mixing the dll naming, without copy the dll itself?
What about de dll proxy? Its compatible with LuaJIT?

Thanks in advance.

--
Alvaro Patricio Fuentes Zurita.
Analista Programador Computacional.