Hello list,

I just started using IUP with lua and I'm facing a problem. I'm trying
to implement this code:
http://lists.luaforge.net/pipermail/iup-users/2006-May/000030.html but
when i require iupluacd I get a Segmentation Fault.

I'm running Kubuntu (Kernel 3.0.0, 64 bit), i installed Lua5.1 from the
repository and built IM, CD and IUP (most recent versions as of today)
from source.

In Google I only found one very vague reference to a similar problem
here: http://pastebin.com/pBYW0ysf

The code I'm trying to run is simply

require "imlua"
require "cdlua"
require "cdluaim"
require 'iuplua'
require "iupluacd" -- segmentation fault

I tried various permutations of the requires with similar results.

Is it a known problem? Does anybody have any clue about the reason and a
possible fix?

Thanks!

Francesco