On 01/03/2013 02:08 PM, Antonio Scuri wrote:
>    Hi Francesco,
Hello Antonio,

thanks for your prompt reply!

>    Have you tried other IUP samples?
Yes, the basic examples work as far as I can tell.

>    Have you tries some of the samples that use the additional controls, like
> IupMatrix? I mean some that "require iupluacontrols".
I just tried one that requires "iupluacontrols" (the one that asks for
the name). Everything ok

>    Have you tried the iuplua console application?
Uhm... Not sure about what it is supposed to do. If I run it, it just
displays the version and quits (Lua 5.1.4  Copyright (C) 1994-2008
Lua.org, PUC-Rio, no GUI as it seems to be the case in the screenshot in
the documentation). If I run it with the "-i" option, it looks and acts
like a normal lua console (ie no "iup" table defined or anything).

I will also try to track down the problem further... Apparently it is
not a very common thing if you haven't heard of it before :)

Is there some specific order in which I should require the libraries? Or
any library that shouldn't be required before iupluacd because of some
conflict?

Cheers,

Francesco