Hi,

I am using IUP dll11 binaries along with my own lua binaries that I built
from LuaDist-generated VS 2012 projects with little changes (Lua 5.2.3
sources, with package.path/cpath tweaks taken from LuaBinaries, output file
names changed to xx52). I also changed a bit wmain.c to add

#pragma comment(linker,"\"/manifestdependency:type='win32' \
name='Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls' version='6.0.0.0' \
processorArchitecture='*' publicKeyToken='6595b64144ccf1df' language='*'\"")

Not sure if all this has anything to do with the fact that APPEND didn't
work for me with the 'windowed' executable. But then now that I slightly
modified it to perform text selection and formatting after appending, and
all seems to work with both binaries...

Regards,

--
Benoit.