Hi,

  Thanks to your very interesting sample code was very easy to identify the
problem.

  There are two things happening.

  An extra pixel in white at the top. And missing pixels at bottom.

  The second case occurs in REPLACE and XOR modes. And it is inherent of the
Win32 API.

  The extra pixel at the top was a bug in CD. We draw an extra pixel to
complement the line drawn by the Win32 API. But when line width is more than
one it looks odd. And when in XOR it looks worse.

  So I just add a test to avoid those situations. Fixed and committed to
CVS.

  Thanks for the report and for the sample code.

Best,
Scuri