Hi,

  I didn't check all your calculations, but did you noticed that when the
dialog is resize you do the FitMat* twice? When MatA is resized, you
compute both, then MatC is also resized and you compute both again.

  I think it would more interesting to set the size only of the respective
metrix inside resizematrix_cb.

  And if the size is growing this means that you are setting a combination
of sizes that are larger than the current size. Must recheck those
calculations. Try inspecting the new sizes and comparing them to the
calculated size.

Best,
Scuri