Hi all,

I'm new here and to iup - which I think is great.

Though I've been about to ask a couple of newbe questions.  One related
here:

Am 09.07.2015 um 23:24 schrieb Ariset:
> solution with iupFill and h/v boxes are only for smaller forms. For larger
> ones you should use GridBox. Attached example.

Maybe I'm doing something weird, but GridBox on my machine (ARMv7) is
extremely slow.  I made a gribox with 11 columns holding mostly numbers
or other short text.  The table holds about 10-15 lines.  This takes
roughly one second to format.  Is this expected behavior?  Am I missing
something?

On a related note: as an alternative I thought maybe the matrixex stuff
might be helpful.  But this is not enabled by default in the build.  Is
there a reason for this?  Deprecation or something?  Possibly even
slower thank gridbox?  Or should I simply try to enable it and recompile?

Best

/Jörg