Hi Jörg,

  Please start a new thread, instead of replying an existing one to ask
different questions. Or the answers will get mix up, and it will be harder
from me to process them all.

  About the original thread, sorry Eric but I didn't have time to take a
deeper look at your problem here. I'm in a rush to get the Lua examples of
the Tutorial done for this week. Just give me a couple of days.

  About the GridBox, that is not normal. GridBox is just a combination of
Vbox and Hbox algorithms. But it is a relatively new control, so maybe
there is a bug that I didn't know of. Have you used other boxes to check if
they have the same behavior? Is it Lua or C? Can you send me a sample code?

  About MatrixEx I notice that I forgot to add it to the Makefile in the
iup root folder. Just go to the srcmatrixex folder and type make. Just
fixed and committed to the SVN. Thanks for reporting.

Best Regards,
Antonio Scuri