Hi,

  I'm in the middle of a debug section here that is taking forever... So
I'm not very responsive since New Year's Eve. Sorry.

 If you convert the image to LED or C using IupView you will be able to
identify the background color index in the palette. You can do that also in
other Paint programs.

  Then programmatically  change the color on the IupImage to the "BGCOLOR"
value. For instance:

IupSetAttribute(image, "17", "BGCOLOR");

  This will make the color to be replace by the label or button actual
background color.

  So you wound't need to manually edit each image you have...

Best,
Scuri