See attached

On 2020-02-06 at 8:51 AM, Antonio Scuri <antonio.sc...@gmail.com> wrote:
  Please send me a small text file with the string. Next week I'll be back to
work and check this.

Best,
Scuri

Em qui, 6 de fev de 2020 10:44, Andrew Robinson <arobinso...@cox.net>
escreveu:

No problemo,

The context was: IupSetStrAttribute(txtAsmCode,'VALUE',pCodeArray) where
txtAsmCode is a pointer to the multiline textbox control.

Regards,
Andres