When moving between systems, there will be always changes in control sizes.
IUP tries to set sizes accordingly, but the native sistem doesn't always
collaborate.

Usually in a dialog like this I wouldn't recommend setting sizes at all,
especially in pixels using RASTERSIZE. Even in Windows, things can go
wrong from one system to another. The less restrictive, the more flexible
your dialog is.

Use the alignment resources IUP has, to align things up. IUP will do all
the calculations for you. The more you try to control sizes in the UI, more
problems you will have.

PS: if I remember correctly GTK adds a lot of extra padding in IupText,
even when we define the default padding to be 0x0...

Best,
Scuri