AMB has a number of plugins.  The OBD2 plugin is what you want.  You
have to enable it at configure time for it to build.  Take a look at
the README[1] for the plugin to see how to enable it and configure it
with your device.  There is also a wiki page[2] on how to get AMB to
work with OBD-II scantools on Tizen.

Cheers,
Kevron

[1] -