Could you give us more details on the failure:
- Do you see any error message?
- What version of the emulator are you using?
- What web app are you trying to launch?

Thanks,
Geoffroy

On Mon, 2014-03-10 at 13:43 +0800, karthik karthik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried that but it didn't work.
>
> Thanks,
> Karthik

> From: Li, Hao H <hao.h...@intel.com>;

Intel Corporation NV/SA
Kings Square, Veldkant 31
2550 Kontich
RPM (Bruxelles) 0415.497.718.
Citibank, Brussels, account 570/1031255/09

use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution by others is
sender and delete all copies.