Hi Geoffroy,

Thank you.

>> I have not personnally but I know others have tried (and I will try this
>> this morning too). The webkit-efl package is particularly large and it
>> looks suspicious that it's stopping at exactly 1GB. Did 'repo sync'
>> successfully clone all the other projects before that one?

Yes, I confirm that all (or nearly all : progress was 880/888) other
projects were cloned correctly by 'repo sync'.

Olivier

             "VanCutsem,
             Geoffroy"
             <geoffroy.vancuts                                          To
             e...@intel.com>             Olivier Delbeke
                                       <olivier.delb...@awtce.be>
             03/12/2014 08:55                                           cc
             AM                        "ivi@lists.tizen.org"
                                       <ivi@lists.tizen.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Problem cloning Tizen source

Hi Olivier,

On Wed, 2014-03-12 at 08:20 +0100, Olivier Delbeke wrote:
> Hi Geoffroy,
>
> Thanks a lot for your help.
>
> I took my PC at home and there, the SSH connection went just fine
> (same result as you) and I could finalize the cloning. So the port
> 29418 must be blocked here by our ICT. We do not have a proxy, so it
> must be some kind of filtering rule. I will ask them to have a second
> look.
Thanks for confirming that.

> [...]

>                cc
>
>         "ivi@lists.tizen.org" <ivi@lists.tizen.org>
>
>           Subject
>
>         Re:
>         Problem
>         cloning
>         Tizen
>         source
>

> Hi Olivier,
>
> On Tue, 2014-03-11 at 17:21 +0100, Olivier Delbeke wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have trouble to clone the Tizen (IVI) source. I'm using the
> > "developer guide" on source.tizen.org and I executed all steps as
> > described.
> >
> > Problem 1 : ssh does not work (timeout when I try "ssh tizen"). I
> > successfully generated a public/private key pair, uploaded the
> public
> > key to review.tizen.org and configured my ssh as explained. But I
> > can't get an SSH connection. According to our ICT department, they
> are
> > not the ones blocking the port.  I repeated all the steps several
> > times, but I always get the same result. Any idea ?
> Can you share your ~/.ssh/config file with us so we can double-check
> it?
>
> I can succesfully connect using the following entry in my config file:
> Host tizen review.tizen.org
>  Hostname review.tizen.org
>  IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_rsa
>  ProxyCommand nc -X5 -x <proxy-server>:<proxy-port> %h %p
>  User gvancuts
>  Port 29418
>
> Here is the output looks like:
> $ ssh tizen
>
>  ****    Welcome to Gerrit Code Review    ****
>
>  Hi Geoffroy Van Cutsem, you have successfully connected over SSH.
>
>  Unfortunately, interactive shells are disabled.
>  To clone a hosted Git repository, use:
>
>  git clone ssh://gvanc...@review.tizen.org:29418/REPOSITORY_NAME.git
>
> Connection to review.tizen.org closed.
>

> > Problem 2 : Because SSH does not work, I decided to use HTTPS
> instead.
> > The "repo init ..." step works, but the "repo sync" fails at 99%
> (how
> > frustrating!). The reason seems to be the size of the git objects of
> > webkit-efl that exceed 1 GB :
> > fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly 1.00 GiB | 2.14 MiB/s
>
> > fatal: early EOF
> > fatal: recursion detected in die handler
> > error: Cannot fetch platform/framework/web/webkit-efl
> > error: Exited sync due to fetch errors
> >
> > Is this limit on the server size ? Any way to bypass this ?
> >
> > Thanks a lot,
> >
> > Olivier

> Intel Corporation NV/SA
> Kings Square, Veldkant 31
> 2550 Kontich
> RPM (Bruxelles) 0415.497.718.
> Citibank, Brussels, account 570/1031255/09

Intel Corporation NV/SA
Kings Square, Veldkant 31
2550 Kontich
RPM (Bruxelles) 0415.497.718.
Citibank, Brussels, account 570/1031255/09

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution by others
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete all copies.

<<inline: graycol.gif>>

<<inline: pic18935.gif>>

<<inline: ecblank.gif>>