On Thu, 2014-03-13 at 06:42 +0000, Lv, RuiX wrote:
> > I’m considering summarizing these issues and publishing an official
> > tips and heads-up on source.tizen.org.
>
> I think it would be very useful to have that documented on the
> official Tizen wiki. I'd recommend you add such info (esp. related to
> tsock and
> GIT_SSL_NO_VERIFY) to the main wiki page, i.e.:
> https://source.tizen.org/documentation/developer-guide/cloning-tizen-source
> [Rui] Good point. That makes the two of us! I'm considering publishing
> it in an independent page.

I'm not sure who can edit the original page but if you cannot (I
cannot), we should create a JIRA issue so that the right folks can do
it. I think it's preferable over publishing an independant page if
that's the only additional piece of information.

Cheers,
Geoffroy

Intel Corporation NV/SA
Kings Square, Veldkant 31
2550 Kontich
RPM (Bruxelles) 0415.497.718.
Citibank, Brussels, account 570/1031255/09

use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution by others is
sender and delete all copies.