Hoi,

Does an application, which uses the PulseAudio Asynchronous API, needs to be
aware of murphy? I mean, if an application connects to the PulseAudio server
and creates a stream, it could pass all policy relevant information via
pa_stream_new_with_proplist to the server, and the corresponding PulseAudio
module grabs those information.

Please see:
pa_stream* pa_stream_new_with_proplist(..., pa_proplist*)
http://goo.gl/SphORL

The only problem is, how to clearly communicate stream changes, like Murphy's
resource state changed callback. I think, using a PulseAudio Asynchronous API
callback as substitute, would only lead to an ambiguous interface.

Cheers,
Robert

If you are not the addressee, please inform us immediately that you have
received this e-mail by mistake, and delete it. We thank you for your support.