> Dear Tizen.IVI development team
>
> We (Hisao Munakata and I) are responsible for Linux software development
> in Renesas electronics corporation, and proceeding to port Tizen.IVI to
> Renesas SOC R-CAR-xx series which is dedicated to Car infotainment
> System market.
>
> We would appreciate if your team could take part in porting tizen.common
> to Renesas reference board (ex. Lager,Koelsch, and Henninger).

Hi,

Here is a video and how to get Tizen:Common on this koelsch device :

https://dockr.eurogiciel.fr/blogs/embedded/tizen-arm-images-to-renesas/

Note I've done this mouths ago , but that time the arm images where
not shared so I decided to update to current ones...

Note all the glory is for Damian since he shared a kernel tree, but to
go further it would help to provide GPU drivers as RPM if they cant be
available as FLOSS.

At the moment kernel hosting on tizen.org is discussed in IVI
tracker... but if It lands in IVI , it should be easier to get it in
common too.

Regards

--
 mailto:philippe.co...@eurogiciel.fr  --  gpg:0x467094BC