Damian,

you obviously were not in Germany this week, otherwise you would have followed Stéphane presentation on Wednesday afternoon.

As all the slides are not yet available on the Linux Con web site, this link will give you early access to his slide desk.
"Creating a profile from Tizen:Common".

Let us know if you have more question.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1s7BiE7yLZQelkwYnNlcTN6M0E&usp=sharing

Regards