Hi, All

We want to implement phone function leveraging the dbus interface of lemolo
(the dbus service name is "org.tizen.dialer").
The test result is as below:
This command is successful, means lemolo is working well.
dbus-send --session --type=method_call --print-reply --dest=org.tizen.dialer /
org.tizen.dialer.Control.Activate

But this command is always failed due to time out.
dbus-send --session --type=method_call --print-reply --dest=org.tizen.dialer /
org.tizen.dialer.Control.Dial string:"112" boolean:false

Is there some extra setting I have to do to let lemolo enable it's phone call
dbus method?

Any comment will be appreciated!

Thanks
Yangang Han