On Fri, 2015-01-30 at 15:47 +0100, Olivier Delbeke wrote:
> FYI, I finally got a picture ! All I needed to do was to use the magic
> "security=none". But of course, it's not very satisfying ; it should
> work without that.

I got it booting with security enabled in the tizen-distro tagged as
rev_ivi_2015_02_04. See
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Build_Tizen_with_Yocto_Project#rev_ivi_2015_02_04
and the "tizen-merged" branch of meta-tizen for the gory details.

I hope you will be able (and have time) to reproduce that.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.