Steve's fix was largely a workaround.   It just killed the process after
the launch of an application.  Note,  I've include ivi and dev.  These
lists are helpful when it comes to these type of issues.

My suspicion is that *LauncherExtension *happens when a app requires an
extension and that it is probably somewhere in crosswalk where this process
gets started.

Hope this is helpful.

Art

--
*Art McGee*
Infotainment Engineer

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, Oregon, 97209
JaguarUSA.com <http://www.jaguarusa.com/index.html>  |  LandRoverUSA.com
<http://www.landrover.com/us/en/lr/>