Hello Everyone,

I'm very pleased to announce that we'll be showing off a Jaguar F-Type
demonstrating RVI (Remote Vehicle Interaction) on Tizen IVI at the
Embedded Linux Conference March 23-25.

Our demonstration involves our AGL HVAC app sending and receiving
signals over RVI from a mobile device to update various settings. This
release is a full crosswalk port and demonstrates our new DNA
interface. We will also have the current suite of AGL apps available
to take a look at. Myself and Rudi Streif will be on hand throughout
the conference to answer questions and give demonstrations. Magnus
Feuer (who developed the protocol) will attending at the end of the
conference.

So if you're there, swing by and see us. We'll be the guys with the cool car. :D

--
Aaron Eiche
Javascript Developer

T: +1.971.256.9731  |  M: +1.503.334.9164

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
JaguarUSA.com  |  LandRoverUSA.com