Hi all,
I have started an attempt to build tizen ivi for the Renesas R-Car M2 ARM
platform (Koelsch board), one of the goals would be to attempt graphics hw
acceleration with the proprietary drivers.
There are some instructions available in the wiki regarding using gbs.
Nevertheless I wonder whether someone did or is in the process going the same
using yocto?

Motivation behind yocto is that yocto meta-layers for the r-car-m2 already
exist, which could ease the integration of the proprietary drivers.

Looking forward to have news from you.

Best Regards,
Pedro Q.