Hi Art,

If you remember several weeks ago I had some issues with installing and running HTML5 apps on Tizen:Common which were solved after updating Crosswalk to version 11.40.277.0. Which version of Crosswalk are you using?

Is the screen orientation set to landscape at the config.xml of the HTML5 applications?

Best regards,
Leon