Hi Art,

On 17.06.2015 18:20, McGee, Art wrote:
I'll have to take a closer look at the code. The crosswalk rpm didn't work on ivi.

Earlier today I updated the screen orientation to landscape of the following basic app that I use for testing:
https://github.com/leon-anavi/helloTizen

My quick tests show that this app is successfully installed and launched on the following hardware:
* Intel NUC with Tizen Common: tizen-common_20150513.1 x86_64 default
* HummingBoard (Freescale i.MX6 ARM SoC) with Tizen:Common built using Yocto and Crosswalk 11.40.277.0

I hope that this simple app might be useful for debugging of your case. As Jose suggested you should run journalctl -f on the behalf of the root user before launching the app to see if any errors are reported.

Best regards,
Leon

*Art McGee*
Infotainment Engineer

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, Oregon, 97209
Jaguar.com <http://jaguar.com>  | LandRover.com <http://landrover.com>