Hi,
With reference to my earlier post, I'm still trying to get Xerces-J working
in dot net (I want to start a new project with standard DOM XML tools). I'm
not a java developer so am out of my depth here, but i think that my problem
is that I need to re-build Xerces to include the external classes such as
those found in org.w3c.dom etc. Is this possible? I can see that these
classes exist in the src.zip file included with jdk1.5.0_10 .

But before I can even look at this, I am unable to get the build to run on
my windows XP machine.

Looking at the build.bat file, there is no classes.zip file anywhere to be
found on my machine, but i have made sure that all of the other paths have
the required file in them.

LOCALCLASSPATH=%JAVA_HOME%\lib\tools.jar;
%JAVA_HOME%\lib\classes.zip;
.\tools\ant.jar;
.\tools\ant-nodeps.jar;
.\tools\xercesImpl.jar;
.\tools\xml-apis.jar;
.\tools\bin\xjavac.jar

When i run the batch file i get:
===============
Xerces-Java Build System
------------------------
Building with ant classpath
C:\Java\jre1.5.0_10\lib\tools.jar;C:\Java\jre1.5.0_1
0\lib\classes.zip;.\tools\ant.jar;.\tools\ant-nodeps.jar
;.\tools\xercesImpl.jar;
.\tools\xml-apis.jar;.\tools\bin\xjavac.jar
Starting Ant...
org/apache/tools/ant/
Main

H:\Tools\Apache\Xerces\xerces-2_9_0>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA
Pete