Hi, Michael,

I have a master .xml file (artefacts.xml) having
references to other .xml files to be included
(codelists.xml etc.). The path from the working dir,
where my xml files are located, is /resources. My
problem is that when I try to parse that document with
SAX parser, I got some error telling me that the
codelists.xml file could not be found on the path -
and I can see the absolute path to the working dir,
not to /resources dir.
Here are my XMLs, in short:

artefacts.xml
<Structure xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";>