Hi Soumya,

The fix for XERCESJ-977 will be in our next release. If you need something
in the interim you could download one of the nightly Gump builds [1].

Thanks.

[1] http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public-jars/xml-xerces2/jars/

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Soumya Chatterjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 07/23/2007 11:04:00
AM: