Thanks a lot. I will surely test it and let you know the result.
Thanks,
Soumya Chatterjee
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty. IT Services
Business Solutions
Outsourcing

Michael Glavassevich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

07/23/2007 13:48 AST

Soumya Chatterjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc

j-users@xerces.apache.org

bcc

Subject

Re: Help needed in XERCES

Hi Soumya,

Looks like the same bug (with an identical test case attached to the
report). If this is indeed the problem you're running into then picking up
one of the nightly Gump builds should resolve it.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Soumya Chatterjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 07/23/2007 12:36:21
PM:

> Hi Michael,
>
> Thanks a lot for the prompt response. Actually I am getting the
> java.lang.NullPointerException when parsing an xml document. I found
> out from the Sun Bug Database (http://bugs.sun.
> com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6181020), that it is a similar
> problem as bug XERCESJ-977.
>
> Could you please reconfirm that bug mentioned in Sun Bug Database
> (6181020) and XERCESJ-977 are one and the same and will get resolved
> by the nightly Gump builds.
>
> We are having this issue for quite a long time. Thanks again for the
help.

> Thanks.
> Soumya Chatterjee
> Tata Consultancy Services