i'm not sure how SQC works but XMLSchema is XML and thus it can be
validated as any other xml file.

i believe (i'm a little rusty) that XMLSchemas are instances of
XMLSchema.xsd and that uses XMLSchema.dtd

that assumes you want to validate it for correctness according to
XMLSchema.xsd and XMLSchema.dtd.

On Thu, Nov 15, 2007 at 01:15:40PM +0100, Simon Bøggild wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if it's possible (and how) to use Xerces to
> perform Schema validation in the same manner as SQC (Schema Quality
> Checker from IBM). That is, to validate the correctness of the schema
> file itself without looking at any instances of it.
>
> Regards,
> Simon

Francesco Lazzarino
Digital Archive Programmer