[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 05/19/2008 11:53:06 AM:

> I agree that it sounds like Xerces should
> always be delivering this late PI to the application. Can we come up
> with small testcase that demonstrates a failure to do so?

I vaguely remember fixing a problem like that years ago so it might only be
reproducible with some old version of Xerces-J. The user didn't state what
they were using. It might not even be an Apache version. We keep getting
more and more bug reports for the Sun JDK fork of the codebase which has
bugs which were fixed here long ago and some which never existed here in
the first place.

> ______________________________________
> "... Three things see no end: A loop with exit code done wrong,
> A semaphore untested, And the change that comes along. ..."
>  -- "Threes" Rev 1.1 - Duane Elms / Leslie Fish (http://www.ovff.
> org/pegasus/songs/threes-rev-11.html)

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich