Hi Wulf,

It sounds like you want validation to occur after you've resolved the
fragments. Have you taken a look at the JAXP Validation API [1]? It's
decoupled from the parser which means you can validate after doing whatever
processing you require before that.

Thanks.

[1]
http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/javadocs/api/javax/xml/validation/package-summary.html