some questions about XSD 1.1:
 - does substitutionGroup still require the newer definition to be a
valid derivation of the original group?
 - is it possible to substitute a namespaced element for a
non-namespaced element? at the moment, in XSD 1.0, i could not mention
a non-namespaced element from inside a namespaced schema.
 - will xs:redefine still exist in XSD 1.1? will it be possible to
chain schemas, and (for example) to override a definition at a given
point of the chain, and then to redefine that definition at a later
point of that chain?

any info is very valuable for our project.
thank you.