Hi all,

I have a problem using XML catalogs.
Basically, the project is like this:
- main jar file
-- including a "logic" jar file
--- including a few schemas + a catalog.xml file

In the main program, I call an method that should validate an XML file, but since it could happen offline, I wanted to use XML catalogs in order to have the schema locally. For some reasons, the schemas need to stay where they are (in the second jar file). I use the XSD directly into a Schema object (schemaFactory.newSchema(....)), but this schema imports another XSD (schema.xsd) which points somewhere online.

It does not quite work, I can not actually read the catalog.xml file from the XMLCatalogResolver.

Catalog.xml:
<!DOCTYPE catalog PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD Entity Resolution XML Catalog V1.0//EN" "http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/release/1.0/catalog.dtd";> <catalog xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog" prefer="public">
<uri name="http://www.example.org/schema"; uri="schema.xsd"/>
</catalog>

The XMLCatalogResolver accepts an array of String for the setCatalogList method. What kind of String should I pass to that method?

Thanks for the help,
Yoann